HI-Q126 Programmable Switchboard Digital Panel Meter
The HI-Q 126 is part of Otek’s line of versatile programmable process controllers that are extremely adaptable and can be customized or programmed to fit a variety of process control systems and applications. This switchboard panel display features three 6-digit displays and 8 different alarm state indicator lights. Each display has the capability to be configured for range-based color control as well as display blinking and dimming. All displays and alarms are independent of each other but can be configured for a number of different scenarios and combinations. The HI-Q 126 is highly programmable and capable of displaying a large number of variables and scales, including watts, volts, amps, RPM, percent, or any sensor output such as a 4 to 20 mA output. Input linearization including polynomials, X-Y tables (TC & RTD), flow calculations, and a variety of other mathematical functions make this digital meter an ideal tool for process monitoring and automation. It is available with 1, 2 or 3 analog inputs, and with analog outputs, up to six 10 A relays or up to eight Open Collector Transistors. All settings are accessible over the meter’s serial port or through an optimal four-button keypad on the display face. Its ability to transmit readings makes this digital panel instrument ideal for integration with DCS, SCADA and other control system applications. This digital display is fitted with screw terminal connectors for all analog I/O, a DB-9 connector for the serial connection option and is compatible with USB 2.0 via a converter (USB Transceiver). The HI-Q126 process display is HMI/MMI qualified and compliant with many military, nuclear, and aerospace requirements.
Otek specializes in customizing instrumentation for process control and automation to fit a variety of needs. For more information please contact us. All of Otek’s products are covered by a lifetime warranty.
Sanitary Casing: Water tight and steam resistant up to 250° F. High Temperature/Impact window. Submersible and water tight.
Explosion Proof Casing: This meter meets Class I, Div 1 &2 groups B, C, and D; Class II, Div 1 & 2 groups E, F, and G; Class III, NEMA 3,4, 7, 9, and 12; FMC, CSA Cenelee and Baseefa requirements. Casted aluminum housing.
Panel Cut-Out Dimensions: 3.537" x 3.537" x 1.0" (Width x Height x Depth)
- New Sanitary Case
- Triple six (6) Digit Display with D.P.
- Isolated 18-bit A/D (50K Counts)
- 5V, 10-32VDC; 24 or 90-265 VAC Power (7W For LED)
- Isolated 16-Bit 4-20mA or 0-5VDC Output
- Four 10A Relays or 8-1/4A O.C.T.
- Isolated USB RS-232C/422/485
- 1, 2 or 3 Channel Input
- Menu Driven Keypad (Optional)
- NEMA4X Front Panel (IP65)
- Math Functions: +,-,x,÷, & More
- All Displays Independent
- Display Blinking, Dimming, Blank
- 8 Alarm Annunciators
- Look Up Tables
- Process Control and Monitoring
- Display/Control of any (2) variables with their product displayed/controlled, such as: V•A=W; V•A=Vars; V,A,Hz; Ah, Wh Temp & Humidity=Dew Point; Volume in
- Temp. correction = Real volume; X-Y-Z positioner, Speed-RPM-Distance
- Display and control of any one or two variables modified by any math function to display/control their product
- Military, Nuclear, and Aerospace compliant
- Stand alone or DCS and SCADA control
- Batch Counting
- Panel Instrumentation