Universal Panel Meter
We pioneer the DPM with our patented Powerless™ technology. Now we bring you the culmination of over 40 years of inventiveness and technological development, but with a lifetime warranty!
The Universal Panel Meter (UPM) is a variation of our award-winning series NTM and uses the same hardware, same SV&V firmware and offers the same reliability. Only the display is different, since the NTM features bar-digital, while the UPM is alphanumeric. Both series offer automatic tricolor for the best HMI and isolated serial I/O for the best MMI.
Now approved for Class 1E (nuclear).
The models in green are currently available. Contact email@example.com for updates or more information.
The UPM Series Features:
● Alpha-Numeric Tri-Color LED Display
● Upto 6 Characters/Channel
● 0.01% Resolition
● 4 Relays / SSR Alarms
● 1 to 4 Isolated Channels
● 1 to 4 4-20mA Outputs
● Math Functions and Tables
● Isolated USB/485/Ethernet/Memory
● Self Diagnostics
● DCS / SCADA / Stand Alone PAC
● Signal / Loop / Universal Power
● >10<100mW Power Requirement
● Input Failure Alarm and Report
● >30 Analog / Serial Inputs
● MIL / Nuclear / Industrial Grades
● SV&V Hardware and Firmware
● Explosion Proof Certified
● DIN Rail / Panel Transmitter
● Customs Welcome
● Lifetime Warranty
● Proudly made in the USA
Replace Fit, Form & Function the:
Any 1/4 DIN (96x96mm) Meter with the UPM-A
Any 1/8 DIN DPM with the UPM-0
Any 3 x 6” Meter with the UPM-5
Any 4” ANSI Switchboard with the UPM-3
Any Explosion Proof Meter with the UPM-X
GA 2000 with the UPM-R
Chessel’s 700 with the UPM-4
DB40 with the UPM-3
OTEK “Flat Pack” with the UPM-F
OTEK 400-414 with the UPM-F
OTEK 516-528 with the UPM-F
OTEK BDM with the UPM-0
OTEK FPM with the UPM-F
OTEK HI-Q123 with the UPM-3
OTEK HI-Q124 with the UPM-3
OTEK HI-QTBS with the UPM-3
OTEK LPE with the UPM-L
OTEK LPM with the UPM-L
OTEK LPX with the UPM-X
OTEK SPM with the UPM-0
Velonex B with the UPM-L
Weschler BF6400 with the UPM-3
Contact Otek for model availability.
- Compare all 10 models with our configurator (coming soon!).
- Select desired options to build a specific part.
- Get instantaneous pricing.
- Get a customized user's manual with all connections.